My biggest carpet snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insectovor

Reaction score
Last Saturday I caught my biggest carpet snake a 10 fter!!!
most carpet snakes I catch average 3-7 ft but this was a monster///

Excellent python - unreal size, typical brisbane patterning/colour. How docile was it?

i have a female NT carpet and as u know the NT's are alot smaller then the coastals but she looks about the same thickness and legnth as that... i could be mistaken though

I know pics are decieving - but that snake doesn't look like it's 10' long.
Looks closer to 7 feet long, I hate to agree with young Charles - but I have a female Darwin that is about 7' at the moment and looks a lot larger in the body than that one.

You never know, even I might be wrong too

Sorry guys but I reckon you got rocks in ya heads :) That is a ten footer, gauge it from the forearm length on the guy on the left :)
Sorry about the "Rocks" comment but it was meant in the nicest possible way :)

It is a 10 fter / 3.02m We measured it and this is what it is don't be deceived by it's coils.............

Insectfriend, YOU cut your hair :lol: the record I haveis 11.5 footer from Mount Nebo in 1997 December 17th.....we should get to gether and do a trip, the person your with I have met before nice fella

i wasn't doubting at all that its a ten footer i was just saying that my carpet that i have would have to be close to that length. around the 8-9 ft mark.
she is the biggest NT carpet i have seen....

I should pull my big girl out of her enclosure and get some photos, she's a lot fatter than that, and a good 2 foot longer too.

Hey Marc...yes my hair is short...this 10 fter came from Brentons house he was not very confident in catching the snake himself...so he rang me....The snake was after his rat breeding setup....I've got photos of his release as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back