Stephens banded snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insectovor

Reaction score
When I was out on one of my many herping trips we spotted a stephens banded snake...they are pretty rare but very beautifull and dangerous

I'll have to keep this location secret, but it was in the brisbane region.......

on a trip to brisbane a year or so ago I removed a few green tree snakes and a carpet from a roof in a suburb just next to southbank across the river from the city. I couldnt believe these snakes lived so close to the city. I came back the next week as apparently i had missed some. I then found another carpet and a stephens banded snake. the stephens was so quiet too. I still cant believe it. 6 snakes in 2 weeks in a week in one roof!

Insectovor - if you ever want someone to go out hunting with, give me a call on 0413 128 248. I'm pretty keen.

Hi ya duddy,

nice photo, just love stephens, hopefully mate we will have better luck next time we go hunting... :lol: ....the frogs were cool all the same

Me too, would love to go herping in the greater brisbane area. Quite happy to do the driving aswell (with directions of course). PM me if inerested.

yep im also interested!!
and if there is any brisbane herp meets i would like to find out any info
other wise we should start a brisbane herp meet of some sort??

Now that sounds like fun. Oh you said "hunt", damn it. :twisted:

A group, oh hell don't worry I am just a sick puppy. I'm just a deviate at :twisted: heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back