Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxereturn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here is my big female carpet, Ana (short for Anaconda).

Cnv0035.jpg

Cnv0034.jpg

ana2.jpg

She's a big girl, haven't actually measured her, but she is between 10-12 feet. I threw her a 400 gram rat the other day and it took her literally less than a minute, including constriction.

Nice snake!
How old is she?
Have you bred her yet? Bet she would knock out a ton of egg's!
You have to measure her, probably need 2 people min to help do it properly, let us know.

Neil

I think she is 12. I've only had her a month or so. She'll be bred this season, with my 8 foot male, he looks like a bloody worm next to her.

If I get a single egg out of her that hatches I'll be stoked :)

She's a beauty allright, looks gentle too.
PS nice poster in the background. :)

She is massive, nice snake! I like your enclosures - nice & versatile.

The top enclosures aren't heated as yet, as the room is air conditioned. I've got heat pads here to wire up ready for them.

You can see a bluey in the middle enclosure keeping an eye on everything, and there's a smaller carpet asleep on a branch up top. In the very top enclosure is my new baby Scrubby :)

Oh yeah, that hide rock in the bottom big enclosure is solid rock :)

It's good when your dad is a builder with the right tools and skills for certain things...

thasta an awsome looking snake mate, i am thinking of printing the picture and sticking it in my girls enclosure to inspire her.... do ya think it will work :)

she is only little juts over 5 ft, only on rats so the cost is low... i suppose that is an upside

Yeah, I have 4 other carpets. An 8 foot male, 5 foot unknown, and 2 little 3 footers, one female, one unknown.

Plus 2 scrubs, 2 macs, 2 Brown Trees, a diamond and a jungle, food = a lot.

Most beautifull snake SEX return. I was thinking to get one, but change mind after people comented that they are snapy nature.

i totally disagree with that slatey, my coastal is the best natured snake in my collection, she is an absolute angel and i would reccomend a coastal to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back