I'm a huge gecko fan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc

Reaction score
Just a wicked looking gecko, unfortunately its exotic :cry:

Yeah that's cool, but my favourite is the one in your avatar marc.

Wierd looking little bugger. I agree with Parko, wicked looking gecko on avatar. Don't know anything about them do you have one and what is it?

avatar is a Nephurus amia and the photos is a madagasic ground gecko

mark that is a nice gecko in both pics.

im not sure if this works but what do you think of these two exotic geckos

i thaught it might be a crested gecko

Just thought would share a photo of our two 'treasures'. Sorry about the quality of the photo. Hope it works.

i love all geckos I seem to be moving away from snakes of late and the lizard collection is growing larger than the snakes

Marc, you really need to see the Satanic Leaf Tailed Geckos in Reptiles this month, they are unreal. Have you seen these before?

46794558.jpg

Crested Geckos. IMO the second coolest gecko next to the Satanics.

My only gecko experience has been with a big evil Tokay Gecko. I had a male for a while and he was pure evil. The most vicous animal I have ever encountered. He bit me twice and on both occasions I wore him for about 10 minutes or so. They have unbelievable jaw pressure, and their bites hurt like hell. As cruel as this may sound it was not a sad day when he died. Well it is sad that he died, but... you know what I mean. I read that in some parts of the world they are refered to as the Fu#k You Lizard. How very fitting.

nice gecko, yeah I had my fingers bitten by Tokay's nasty little sh*ts, when I visited the USA last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back