Good luck Mel

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We are all wishing you well Mel. Please do not get upset by one person. We are all behind you and I will be praying for your little gal tonite. Please do let us know how she goes and forget the last half of that post. :)

That is better. I know my self that mel do not have finance to pay taxi for 4 hour trip and anybody to drive her. That is why I am glad that somebody experianced with reptiles is visiting to help.
To go there and help is much more helpfull to her than this other stuff we read sometimes.

Mel if you read this i know a really good rep vet in Calamvale.
If you don't know wherethat is,you will find it about 10mins from the logan hyperdome.
He has done some wonders.

I think that Mel had vet inspected snake and snake is ok.
I have feeling that she is afraid to post to forum after last atack on her.

Yes the snake is quote " as fit as a malley bull". Mel has had the snake seen to by a vet and she is a VERY caring person when it comes to her pets, so I think you should go back to the lounge and watch TV instead of attacking people who care about their pets and have ALOT better things to say on here than certain other people.

Sorry about it Farkurnell. I did put it wrong. Instead attack ishould say kriticism.
She felt like you think that she is not taking care about her animals. At least your post sounded like this.
Again I am sorry if I am wrong.

Mel had what she thought was a crook Stimpsons and with no car a certain person "critisized" her for not taking snake to the vet and said she should sell her collection. Basically instead of offering advice the person got nasty. It was under "Sick stimpson...no idea" but I don't know where the posr is as it got very nasty and maybe deleted. It's all over and Mel has very healthy snakes and takes good care of them. :D

He was not really nasty, just unsensitive to situation. No big deal anymore, as result was that snake is in good condition and is not eating for 5 weeks because his overweight. Some times animals do that to self control they diet.
But I think that he did not mean to be nasty, just bad judgement of situation the Mell was in.
I just hope that Mel will change mind after all this and will keep her collection and stay in hobby.
One think I know is that she is reluctant to post to forum anymore. She told me that she is sorry that she ask for advice in first place.
Who do not know who Mel is, she is one of our first members here on APS. I think that she is going with us since msn.

Slateman said:
Who do not know who Mel is, she is one of our first members here on APS. I think that she is going with us since msn.

Yes Jan but that loyalty doesn't seem to mean much because I've been here since those days too.

Not trying to ignite anything here, just stating fact.

Ohhh. Greg I do not have to explain new members who you are. Ewerybody know that mate.
Mel do not post to much lately and that is why I am teling people who she is.

I am quiet these days Slatey... I know I used to contribute A LOT more back when this community was just a baby MSN community. I just don't like to cause trouble, and for some reason, trouble follow's my posts around! Lol.

I still visit all the time, but I just watch...must be my voyeuristic nature! :wink:

Mel x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back