Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
This is my new snakey! She's a real cutie pie but i cant think of a good name for her! she's got a beautiful temperament and eats like a horse, she just shed too so she looks pretty spunky! she had a few scales left on her and a small section on the tip of the tail retained when we bought her (which was removed with the help of afro - thanx phil! :D ) - this shed was sooo perfect i feel really good that we're taking good enuf care of her so she could have a perfect shed after a not so good one! but anyway back to the topic...anyone got any ideas? im stumped :?
here are some piccies of her
thanx guys!

thats a awesome looking little girl you have there Zoe really nice markings, how old is she?,

awww fanx nigmax! shes about 18 months - 2 years old. just cant find a name that fits u know :?

i know what you mean, i try to always come up with something that suits my kids or wait till they do something a bit special but its hard. im trying to think of a couple for you :D

just got my fella out think im going to change its name to snappy snapsta haha :shock:

no name?

hey there,

How about charlotte for ur new snake?

it goes with 'snake' pretty well, and charlotte is a beautiful name for such a beautiful snake.........just a suggestion :)

awww gomez that was pretty :p

i kinda like charlotte actually! we'll keep that in the possibility list for now i think! thanx! keep em coming kids :)

lmao that is just so catchy :lol:

i thought about making it half phil half marrion - i came up with mariel lol - phillion doesnt sound too good lol

I think most people name their snakes, all but 1 of my 14 don't have a name......
Can anyone think of a good name for a male B+G jungle ? - His partners name is Freia (fraya)

B

the pair of diamonds i just got were named mac and tosh!
macintosh, get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back