Dibber dobber and proud

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres this pet store near my house and i went in there and they had rock scorpions for sale for 120$ and bird eating spiders were also 120$,so i went to reptile barn in st marys and bought 1 for 20$,(scorpion that is)

lerdiderg gorge is also a good spot zoe i go there all the time

i have no idea where that is lol. u mean for browns?

i dont think that every "pet shop" should be banned from keeping herps - just because they're labelled pet shops doesnt mean they should be denied the opportunity to sell them. but the ones that cant keep them properly or pick up a piece of turd should definitely not be allowed, but the same goes for any individual licence holders that are the same. but they're never gonna do inspections on us now are they? :x
bring it on i say.

I agree totaly with everything u said. I bought some blue tongues from a pet shop which (shall go nameless) when i was about 8 and got some bad advice about keeping them. Later on in their life they developed pnuemonia and amlost died, but i got them to a vet, and they're fine now.

dibber dobber

I think reptile warehouse are the best also. as i have bought a vic carpet there and it has grown to be a monster but i have also bought a pair of blackheadeds from mentone which i only bought for the female but i got the male for $800 and he was 5 foot but i had him 10 months without a feed yet the female is now 8 1/2 foot so i dont know what was wrong with him he even had a vet check with the all clear. i also worked at a pet store fish and feather i did the reptiles there for 6 months but only sold 10 snakes in 6 months as they were all bitey even the 10 foot male olive so in all pet stores just need reptiles that can be handled and have nice clean enclosures.

cheers rick

ah u got one of those vics of which some are still there ricko? they were NICE lookin juvies!

lol i think it was $350 ish when they were juvies - now they're about a year old i guess?

hope they are, get that old feeling of tracking snakes back in my system!! :mrgreen:

yep he is now 7 foot but still a great snake although very alert and food concious. got anything from there urself?

7 foot??? i hope hes not one u got last year then! they were tiny...

nah nuthin from there yet, they are getting gosfords in there soon which would be awesome but i dont have $650 handy :?

gotta luv the laceys...they could do with some more room tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back