All these people online...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxereturn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
...yet hardly any new posts/replies and no one in chat...

Am I missing something?

Now theres a ripper Fuscus,maybe better than my what's humane!!!What does Imoa stand for Greebs?We need a legend for this jargon.

All said and done I got a bit annoyed and was not going to post anymore but with such a great website who can refuse??? I consider ALL of you my friends,even those who did not agree with me,so I agree with gayreturn(sorry easier to type,no offence intended) I am here all the time and sometimes there are 17 members online without a word being typed in an hour!! Are all you guys online at work and have it closed down the bottom while still logged on and just look when the boss isn't around or just reading all the post before replying? Oh well sxereturn(there you go mate) I have at leats tried to get some conversation going even if I won't be in on it untill dark tomorrow!!LMAO :twisted:

What about feeding live snakes to cats becouse our cats nearly always find the snakes on the loose.(never lost a snake that has escaped !!!!)

i can post as many replies as you like but they wouldnt be informed enough to be helpfull. i can speak **** as good as the next guy though if you want LMAO :lol:
SO I JUST READ AND TRY TO LEARN.

mate it gets boring talking to yourself. Even poo opinions can be helpfull sometimes,so don't be shy!!! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back