Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey byjungle that link of yours is going to Wattsos gallery.Think ya might wanna fix it.

Thats not what i call an albino, must be pure white in my books, still it is quite a nice looking snake, especially if the yellow could be intensified to contrast more with the white
I would buy one, but the price would need to be reasonable

Snakehunter,
Generally albino's are like the one in the photo above, and usually the pure white snakes that you occasionally see are Leucistic with black or dark blue eyes.

Neil

ALBINO CARPETS

Hello again everyone!
I guess that by the response that these little beauties will be in demand.
I know that for a fact , my friend with the carpets has been breeding them for around 5 years to achieve clutches of both male and female albino carpets as well as hets.
He did start with an original female and worked from there. It has been a long road although the end result is well worth it, well for him anyway.
Albino means that an animal lacks black pigment.
Must go , so talk again soon.
Paul

Paul 1,
You haven't really answered many of our questions.
Does your friends original snake originate from the snake in the photo above? or another Albino that we don't know about?
When will your friend be selling them?
Have you got any photo's of the hatchlings?

I eagerly wait your response(and the photo's! LOL!)

Neil

When i read his post i thought 'bull****; and i still think that

albinos

hi everyone..

brodie i can tell you its no bullpoo..

weather paul 1 is the breeder under a differant name, i doubt it very much . the breeder with the animal in question has been in the game for a while and has many contacts and wouldnt be gauging the value on here. He knows what he has and what the off spring will be worth when the time comes.

i am unsure of just how many clutchs he has produced from her but this year woundnt be the first. As for albino babies from the female i dont know for sure, for me to state the numbers would be purely here say.

the albino veriagarta in barkers book, the territory reptile park, the private collection and the pic of mathew bonnets that has been previously posted is all one and the same.

cheers paul.

Hello again
I am sorry if i have been frustrating certain people with my absence and lack of answers to date.
The truth is that i don't lie and what Paul pythonss has said is correct.
The animal in the pic is the original wild caught female and as far as i am aware, this was a world first in the breeding of albino carpets. Carpets being the operative word. The proof will be shown here with a pic very soon i hope and you can eat your words. I am not the breeder of these animals although i wish i was. The reason for me asking for opinions is in fact that i was seriously thinking of purchasing a pair of these beautiful animals and was seeing what people think they are worth?
In fact i don't know who originally came up with the dollar value of $1000 but from what i know they will be going for around $5000 - $6000 each!!
Maybe i should have not said anything although i thought it was exciting and that it would be a good topic of conversation and also to let everyone out there know what to expect in the future.
Once again i thank you for your feedback and talk again soon.
Paul

thats alot of money for a snake even if it is white!!!
Still rather a BHP

Paul 1,
I think that sometimes you can dangle a carrot for so long, but unless you hand it over the horse will get bored and walk off!

If it is true and it sounds like it is then good, it is something that the breeder should be very proud of, and good on him.

If I was the breeder I sure wouldn't want people letting the world know about the breeding through third parties that don't hand over the carrot, no offence mean't, but it is just very frustrating sometimes particularly in this case.
Anyway, I look forward to seeing the photo's and eventually finding out who the breeder is, and shaking his hand as it is an amazing achievement.

Cheers,
Neil

they will selll soo quick ben,.,,,,,,no bullpoo!!!!!!! well thats great paul if only i had the money!~

i know something you's dont know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back