Anybody experianced with forcefeeding?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Just in case I will need assistance. Is any of our members in Sydney
South experiance with forcefeeding the snake? I never had to do this before and looks like I will need some assistance.

What size snake are you force feeding slatey? i have a 6ft coastal i have to force feed all the bloody time and usuall need two people sometimes 3 to help as the buggers get a bit fiesty to say the least,

Yep I can imagin that Steve. She is 6 foot long adult Diamond. GOT help me.

Have you got, maybe, a 5 foot length of PVC tubing? Maybe you could introduce her to one end, and when she starts to come out the other end, grab her neck and do it! Just a thought - never done it myself, but it seems logical...

I will use help of my friend David. You have to masage the food right down . But tube can help.

You mean this David - i.e. me? Glad to help, if so! :)

You mean this David - i.e. me? Glad to help, if so! :)

Ma Matka dohnat krmeni mne kapusta listova.
aby ne ona does ne cviceni jeden podchod :D

my mother force feeds me brussel sprouts but she doesent use a tube. ha ha

You don't have to massage it the whole way down Slatey. About 10cmpast thehead will be enough, just keep your thumb pressed up under the jaw to prevent regurgitation. Remember to put some parafin wax or vegetable oil on the mouse to make it go down easier and the key is to take it slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back