Hey Slatey...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thats a bit much isnt it

or is this another aps wedding-to-be.

Well I'm feeling a bit left out...

Unless you're single and looking?

WOW She is well protected. To pas the guard, you would have to drink bottle of Slatemans firewater as a test of maturity. Ask Stevethepom how that feels. Nobody passed this test yet.

For someone who supposedly values his membership you appear to be treading on VERY thin ice you disrespectful little upstart.

wooh I am not sure what that is meant to mean but I know that if that was a comment made about my daughter I would be pissed as I can't think of any oher way to take it but bad? Just me maybe??

Sxereturn's is young and doesnt have any children yet, let alone a daughter. May all your children be girls?
Perhaps he was serious and has an ambition to marry into the Slateman clan. This website could be yours.
The days of big dowries are gone though.
Not as bad as young master Gones social phopar though and Mr S handled it well I thought.
Peter
ps. what sort of fire water are we talking about?

i reckon i handled my firewater like a pro, well, at least until i threw it all back up again

:p

STP

I had some fire water about ten years ago and still getting over it...

LOL . Steve I must say tat you are the winner so far.
Regarding my girl, I am not upset sxereturn. I can see the fun site of it.
And she is 16 years old, Not interested in boys I hope yet. Mabe.

16? Not interested in boys yet? Haha, no offence Slatey but that's really naive.

And hey...I'm only 17 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back