Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wandering what peoples goal is in herping (as in something you would love to do while you enjoy the wonderful world of herping)? ie. Breeding bhp, gtp's, coastal taipans or woma's or even just keeping these animals. My goal is to breed bhp's and play with a wild perentie's and a panoptes. And also to be lucky enough to maybe one day keep a gtp.

getting a trio of frillys end of this year and hoping to breed them thats my main goal and if a couple of gtp's drop in my lap i wont complain

I just got my first snake a murray darling its a boy so in the near future i will be looking for a girlfriend for him !
then one day i would like them to breed

I want to breed large monitors...ie Lacey's.

I would like to own an albino burmese python and also breed Savanah Monitors - it isn't going to happen while i live in this country however... :(

yes i hope to breed olives this year or maybe next as i dont think my male will be big enough yet.

I want Kevyn to stop posting pictures of his new acquisitions. I know I dont really want exotics but I dont need it rubbed in my face all the time. Kevyn is in league with the devil.

to complete my "Complete book of australia" in the next couple of years and successfully breed all Australian Varanids

Mangrove Monitors would be awesome, as well as Sand Monitors, Lace Monitors and a few other. Of course GTP's are there too.

Simon Archibald

I am aiming to breed my v.baritji this year. Would like to breed my Curl Snakes this season if Parks and Wildlife gives me permission to keep them.

In the next couple of years, I would also love a pair of Pale Headed Snakes and breed them

In the long term I would love to keep and breed a few pairs of Oenpelli pythons.

my goals are to keep bhp's and breed ackies or other small monitor species. I also want to get into elapids, particulary death adders, red bellies and tigers.

I just want to learn as much as I can for now... I already have 2 ponds and a pit planned, but have to wait till I have a yard to put them in :) I eventually want to breed laceys... they are rad

My goal is to own every carpet python in Australia, including all ones currently in the wild.

We're hoping to be up and running in the next year or so. We looking at opening a semi-large breeding centre. We'll looking for property to buy and then build our facility. It's ambitious, especially for Canada which is almost secretive when it comes to herps. It'll also be expensive. We
probably won't have stocked all the animals we want to work with right away, but we'll have enough to keep us busy.

I want Kevyn to stop posting pictures of his new acquisitions. I know I dont really want exotics but I dont need it rubbed in my face all the time. Kevyn is in league with the devil.

You don't even want to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back