SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Here Greebs old boy! There is enough of a bunfight over the scientific names let alone the common ones!
What was his answer to the Tiger question?

Greebo, a jungle is a overseas term for a rainforest, so I have no idea what that keeper was on about. Every Rainforest in Australia is a Jungle They are one in the same.

As for changing a name because you dont like it, you are probably right. It was the Scientist's at the Queensland Museum who tried to have the name changed from Fierce Snake to Inland Taipan to try and varify their findings that it was in the Taipan family. lots of herpetoligists still dont agree with their findings, thinking they are more closely related to Browns or are a distinct species in themselves.

Fuscus, I cant enlarge you pic but they look a lot like the Yellow Tail Black Cockatoos tha live around my area here at Gosford

Just for the new guy, since your all being so confusing, I cant follow this thread.... IT IS A COASTAL TAIPAN.... they are having some kind of joke that I cant follow but an Inland Taipan looks significantly different to that, and the Inland Taipan is also known as a Western Taipan, Fierce Snake, and Small Scalled Snake. The pic is of a Coastal Taipan anyway regenold.
Craig

lol. Black cockies. The Abos say that the number that fly over is the number of days rain we would get. I wish.

lol @ The Taipan post. It's a beauty nonetheless. He wouldn't hurt a fly" Is their venom ineffective to flies ? lol
MM

I think I must be odd. I can make sense of this whole topic, apart from your thread, lol
Just for the new guy, since your all being so confusing, I cant follow this thread.... IT IS A COASTAL TAIPAN.... they are having some kind of joke that I cant follow but an Inland Taipan looks significantly different to that, and the Inland Taipan is also known as a Western Taipan, Fierce Snake, and Small Scalled Snake. The pic is of a Coastal Taipan anyway regenold.
Craig

Hey biguy,, Maybe if you have been keeping them that long then that means you are really really old and well???? As we all know OLD people get confused and make mistakes lol you ok there OLD fella lmao

Hey Greebs, I would have called them Chazwozzas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back