Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm now 19 after today as it was my birthday. went out for a bourbon at the pub and played pool, got a barby with gas bottle as i moved out of home bout 8 months ago and wanted a barby,also got cash and clothes.

Happy birthday mate, sounds like you scored some good pressies

Happy B'day Rick! Hope you enjoy he barby and the cash goes to herps :D

it definetly will go to herps bhp hatchling pair probably at the end of this year. thanks heaps we did enjoy the barby thats what we cooked on tonight. as i dont think i wan any other reptile at the moment very content with what i got at the moment (for this week but there's always next week) and the trading post comes out in the morning so anything could happen. maybe some bredli.

i wish mate, they are on next years list to get if i breed my diamonds and childrens and hopefully i get my olives to get it on it would be good. i hope i have luck

i definetly will. but what hatchies were you talking about?

thanks mick i will definetly get them its just when i save up a about another $800 so it will be around december when i get them. they have to be my fav snake. sold my scrubby's today as well. sad but a mate nagged me for them and i needed the money for my car.

happy birthday seing ya short on cash go to mcdonalds and get lots of free large waters and collect the stickers and ya get free mealks and thats what ya do if ya down town and hungry with no cash

happy birthday ricko! sounded like a good day :D

happy birthday mate all the best... i will buy ya a beer next time i am over that way... hows this sound on the 13th of may i will give ya three hundred dollars to go towards your blackheads... just cause i am a nice guy :)

take care
Matt

thanks everyone it was a great day yesterday and today. matt you are such a nice guy mate it woudln't happen to be for a big coastal would it? i might come over your way again soon as i might get some rat cages.

Big coastal .... what???? i was talking out of the kindness of my heart :)

not a problem on the cages bud.... just let me know how many you need in advance as it isnt somthing i keep in stock (only need two days to get them in though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back