Brisbane Hepers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I live on the Northside of Brissy and would be interested in meeting up with Herpers in the local area and swapping ideas and just generally having someone to chat to. It would be good to have friends in the local area to trade ideas and maybe make a regular thing of meeting up. If anyone is interested then drop me a line.

How about turning up to the herp meetings ?
First sunday of every month, meetings start at 10:00am at the old "bunya park" site

Ben

Bendragon I went to a couple of the meetings and sat and watched and listened and Weeeeeellllllllllllll no offence buut I haven't been back?? sorry mate. Not looking for that sort of thing. Don't want anything formal more of a get together when and where we want sort of gig. Non formal as such and yes I know it is kinda informal there but you know?

whats bunya parks adress i wouldnt mind going to check it out at least
cwarren72- you should drop in to my shop (rockaway) if your on the north side.
i would be keen to help get somthing started thats a lil less formal any way

ok well we need a place and time if we are going to get something started. we will also need a bbq and some where were we can consume beer :lol:

6-7 days a week ****, i feel for ya man!!! thats gota suck

is that u in the picture behind the counter?

thats cool dobermanmick

but back to the unoffical brisbane herp meet/party/bbq
we need the interested ppl to post sujestions of PLACES to hold it at and best TIMES to have it. so then, have a vote to find the most wanted aswer and then do as some brand dose Just Do It..

lol yeah I live at Petrie and Mick is just around the corner basically so I guess somewhere close for all. Always in for some beers ahhh I mean conversation. I reckon it is good to know others in the area for advice, ideas and more so people that understand us lol As why we keep snakes.

Yeah i just thought you said at the start that you were interested in the local area but anywheres good for me any more ideas anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back