Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
yes very nice pic and very nice snake

getting looking diamond python ad i hope my female when i get her is going to be a gergous girl which she should be her father is high yellow mother is central coastal (gosford) strain

Great photos Ad. I love Diamonds. This might seem a dumb question - I'm not too up on lizard identification when it comes to monitors - but is that a young perentie you have in your hot little hand there?? :shock:

if i know what photo ur talkign bout moose its a juvie spencers monitor. very nice monitor and hope to get one next year fingers crossed.

hey moose, ricko was correct of course.
Spencers are very cool, I have seen pics of coloured ones - yellow or red striping.
I read that the colouring goes as they mature, but I witnessed a 2yo male that was still very red. looked awesome.
Did you see varanus and her spencers, I wish I bought him - harness trained and placid - excellent monitor!

hey ad have u bred any black headed pythons before?Just curious

no moman, i havent bred bhps. Next year will be my first attempt.

ad said:
Did you see varanus and her spencers, I wish I bought him - harness trained and placid - excellent monitor!

I'm buying Amanda's (varanus) Spencer. Very excited about picking him up.

Simon Archibald

I reckon you bought well there Simon, He is a beauty.
I'd say he is going to a good home where he will be spoilt rotten too!
Enjoy your Spencers, they are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back