Water Python bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
On the upcomming Crocodile Hunter diary they are going to show a water python that has latched onto a young keepers head. It will be interesting to see how they get it off.

Program Details : Saturday 22 May 2004
The Crocodile Hunter Diaries
Gators on Guard
5.30pm - 6pm | Nine
(G) Documentary (Australia)

a keeper that worked for me many years ago was bitten on the crown of the head by a large water,3 weeks later still digging teeth out.this post brought back memory's very funny.

lol hey Fuscus, why do u like water pythons, i think i have noticed in a few thread u have mentioned u liked them? have they got a good temperment or something?

Thought I saw this on the news about a month ago. They used a plastic spatula to prise it's jaws off. They were worried it might grab him on the face.

Hix

Blue_Streak said:
lol hey Fuscus, why do u like water pythons, i think i have noticed in a few thread u have mentioned u liked them? have they got a good temperment or something?
Is it obvious?
Water pythons are under rated. Mine were snappy when I got them as yearlings but are just large puppies now. I've even used the largest as a petting snake at the SA pet expo.

As for the colors, have a look at the photo I posted in the thread "it's a boy"

Hey Fus

mine's a funny little thin, in her enclosure - goes balistic at anything that moves - outside she's a cutie! - only 6mths old but a great little snake.

G

I have a pair of 3 yr old Water Pythons arriving tonight. I bought them off C_Ryan, who advertised them on this site. I will have some pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back