QLD VS NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO BLUES I LUV RYAN GIRDLER I GOT TO MEET HIM TONIGHT AT THE PANTHERS VS COWGIRLS WOOOOOOO NICE TEETH & AWESOME MATCH GO BLUES!

moosenoose said:
Not as much as having your prostate checked by a NZ opposition player :lol: :lol:
years newzelanders mabeey but not aussies wat about those guys stiking there arms up guys backsides to lift em in the air in GAY fl i dont really know how much contact is in afl cause i dont watch gay shows but im sure theres still alot if not then that just proves its gaynes further only homos would play in a low contact branch of footy and that includes soccer

as a animal lover and i mean like them i think qld should change there team mascot i mean its not very aussie to have a forigin animal as ur mascot especialy one thats killing alot of our native wildlife but apart from that ive alwasy been a qld and broncos suporta since i can remember so up the marons go you good things

queensland all the way and if ya dont like the ARL
then you'v got problems :wink: afl and soccer are gay in my books :wink:
NSW dont stand a chance and they never realy did even with out there A.D.A.H players

Go the Mighty Queenslanders.
It will be a good game i reckon.
Qld-18
Nsw-10.

I like all sport,played all codes apart from AFL which was more just a muck around game for us down the park which we made or owm rules,more like Irish or scottish style,But I must say soccer took the longest to nail.
Afl is heaps of fun but some ppl need to learn some ball handling skills,can be so sloppy and just plain messy,looks very unprofessional.

Go The Queenslanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back