Think I'll lay off the Coffee!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Think I'll give coffee a wide berth from now on :D :D :D

web.jpg

p.s Should be right up your alley Toxinologist :lol:

Yeah its funny if you dont consider the spiders "victims" :lol: I can see a spider and a few of his mates, perched on a window ledge somewhere, carrying tiny little signs , saying things like,
"Free The Druglab Five!" etc :lol: poor little beasties, I reckon they could easily gauge the effects of just about any drug in the human populace. "Free the druglab five!" :lol:

how do u get a spider to smoke a cone lol

Ummm..... what they do is this: while the spiders are having sex, the female is checking out the male to see if he looks tasty, and the male is concentrating on not becoming a snack while still doing what he has to do to prove to the guys at the pub that he is indeed a real bloke. While they are both distracted the researchers replace there teeny weeny cigarettes with teeny weeny joints, which both spiders puff on after they have finished and are relaxing in different parts of the web.

Note: This doesn't work when the footy is on as only the female gets stoned.

Hix

well after reading that i want some BEZEDRINE !!!

Is this article suggesting ways to become more creative? :twisted:

With all the other solutions the world needs to problems in all aspects such as environmental disasters etc. it's nice to see what a joint will do to our spider friends. :D Is this a training tool they use to illustrate to potential pilots what their flight pattern across the skies could look like if they indulge. :shock:
Regards Rina

While they are both distracted the researchers replace there teeny weeny cigarettes with teeny weeny joints, which both spiders puff on after they have finished and are relaxing in different parts of the web

those scientists must have teeny weeny fingers to roll those teeny weeny joints lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back