heres a good looking python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty snake Spotted, without opening the issue of crosses - - I like them. I am sure there are others like me who aren't going to be wanting to breed with them, they do have gorgeous colours though - -tempting.

Any snake is worth more than 2 cents No-one darl, My cross is precious. :wink:

Em :D

i think hes tryin to say he wouldent pay 2 cents for one but i probley would if thats was the asking price i mean come on 2 cents who wouldent buy a snake for that even though it is a cross breed and i think it is a nice looking snake but a bit to orange for me

lol Jimmy, Depends on how big the dead snake is. A good belt is worth a few bucks.
I think No-one was just using an expression that means he doesn't want one, which means more for me! lol I was being silly.

I wouldn't take one if someone was trying to give it to me.
If people buy crosses then the people breeding them have a market to sell to, if they have no market then they won't breed them.

go genentic manipulation i am all for it !!!!!
man we could wip up some crazy sh@#
i think human cloning should be legal as well !!!
......................... :shock:

I'll agree some crosses look good but none of them are anygood to anyone unless your trying to make money.

well i'm not trying to make money i'm not getting 1 of them i'm just saying there color is good i'm planing on breeding my spotted python and my diamond python my spotted is at breeding age but not size and my diamond i've got 4 to 5 years before i can breed her

well hate to tell you all this but 2 cents are not curranceany more but ill pay 5cents lol :wink:

those juvies wont keep that red colour.

The only good thing about them is that they are listed as what they are. Hybrids.

yes i agree bendragon but if you use the money form breeding to finance your hobby it is a good thing! as long as you don't stress the animal!!!

NoOne my female integrate look very very similar to your male!!

Got any pics craig? I emailed you a while back about it. Who did you get it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back