stupid harry potter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diggin it deep LOL , hey please pm me where your getting "day after tomorrow" and how much is it costing you? Atleast that "looks" like it might be worth it. :)

i think you should all use kazza it wont harm your computer its a lie :twisted:
but just incase you distroy your $3500+ computer's and waist five hours downloading it and it turns out crap. oh yer and the 3 blank dvds @ around 4.95 that are stuffed from the previous failed attempts
remember its not that hard to wait untill the proper dvd comes out and when you way up the risk its not that expencive either.
just a idea :D

$3500 for a computer? PHWOAR :shock:

$4.95 for a blank DVD? PHWOAR :shock:

nah u can get em for about $2.50. especially if u buy them in a pack.

sorry i should of said good quality :shock: too prevent errors

lol any way i was just revin ya"s up
(with a point but) :D

instar said:
where from????

hmmmmmm we have just been to a few shops and asked...dont really go anywhere specific but we have even got some thru big W for maybe $3 (not the cheapest). but we havent had any problems with any of them :D

lol sorry i'm not the best source of information! i just follow the bf around into the computer shops and ohh and ahh when they say their prices lol. the big w was a last resort that night but didnt turn out too badly :D

LOL, usually the other way around. guys follow women into shop after boring shop. :lol: sounds like your getting a taste of it now. :p

instar said:
LOL, usually the other way around. guys follow women into shop after boring shop. sounds like your getting a taste of it now.

well i appreciate that he follows me into my boring shops so i think i should return the favour lol :D

Hey all,

I can't believe the mods have let this thread continue, all this stuff is illegal :shock:, I wouldn't let this type of discussion on my forum if I had one. Besides, I agree with luke, harry potter sucks a big one. By the way, I am not saying that I have never downloaded a bit of music and stuff but this kind of stuff should be PM'ed if you are going to talk about it.

dodgy visuals/crap sound and look like shi% on your self i dont understand??
if your runnig a THX or dolby dig (surround sound)you just dont get the quility
plus if your watching it on a 110cm telly i my self want it to be crystle clear
even on a small telly! why i ask why? surly there are other things to do till it come's out normaly how bad has advertisng warped us that we cant wait for a ...movie to come out??
just my opinion but :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back