Are there no more water pythons in QLD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Streak

Reaction score
Are there no more water pythons in QLD? im talking to this guy in ipswich and he just said he had the last Water python hatcling in QLD is this correct or a sales tatic?

Mate I think he may be holding some sort of snake but I don't think it is a Waterpython lol, Besides QLD is a big place

there was pairs for sale on stockeh,s
site last time i looked blue

ok cool, and are some water pythons better than other, i see most are selling for 150, this guy is selling for 200 so i assumed his were better, is this right?

Yeah they would be better at $200,,,, Better for him that is lol. Tell him to take them and ,,,,,,,, well You get the idea.

His aren't better, he's just ripping you off.

Unless he is talking about QLD water pythons, but unless he can PROVE they are QLD's, they are $150 hatchling snakes.

i asked him and he said they are a green and yellow, is that worth it? arent most brown and yellow

ok well, he got all abusive on me, cause i told him he was lying about the last hatchling thing, so cross him off.

Hey i didnt want to start a whole new thread, but i mean, like as a pet wise, whats the difference between a colourbrid, ( Tree snake) and pythons?

Nope I have seen matt black water pythons in the wild...VERY nice.

yeah, so whats the difference between a python and a colourbid (tree snake) as in keeping as a pet wise?

I believe a python has to meet these criteria -

Have the remnants of a pelvis
Have spurs
Be non venomous/solid toothed
Egg laying (Boa = live bearing)
A majority have heat sensing pits, however there is the exception, namely the Aspidites family.

Colubrids are all the snakes that don't fit into any other criteria (Boidae, Elapidae, Viperidae...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back