How boring is winter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoOne

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Told you i was bored!

Time to go to QLD me thinks.

Yep, somewhere where it ain't so bloody cold, it's getting harder to get out of bed every morning.

take me with you
i'm so bored (again) i'm on e-bay bidding on stuff i don't need
i have already got 2 pairs of deisle jeans for my BF
MX gloves
a skirt
2 digital cameras

I NEED HELP!!!1

its bad!!!

we need to go to EA
Ebay annonomous

Winter is my fav time of year..
i lovee the cold.. esspecially if u got sum1 to cuddle..

but for those dont
in about 3 weeks time ill be floating face up in the mediternaean with not a worry in the world :lol:

this has been the most boring friday night ever, im not out, no movies...... ive had 4 redbulls in the last hour....... ill tell you when ive had enough ;)

well my night is better than yours.......
tequilla train shots!!!!!!!!!
my BF is 'sleeping' now

lol, im up watching operah on the womans channel :'( oh god im so deperate for something to do!

it was as hot as hell yesterday we have only had one or two cold days i think :wink:

Yeah well it got down to -2c last night and topped out at about 13.

Winter is the best time of year up here.....my snake room is 25.7 at the moment and today is a little cooler than it has been so far this winter.

Some of my jungles are very active compared to normal and i haven't seen my bhp's stick their heads out of their hides for the last 2-3 weeks.

Still seeing carpets on the roads at night .....

I like it at this time of year. Finally get a break from cleaning and feeding all summer!

The freezer is filling with rodents and I have almost finished making some new enclosures.

Next project is rebuilding my incubator. And build another rack system for my hatchlings.

Hard to find the time at any other time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back