Whats up with the live chat???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I cant seem to connect can anyone else get into chat????

Chat will be held in this room every Sunday night at 8pm Australian Eastern Time. Please grant the permission if the pop up window appears.

thats what it says on the top of the screen, mayby u can't enter unless its sunday 8pm

thats not it, you can go in whenever u want! try downloading mirc and going in that way

ok i just tried and get this msg when i try to go into the room..."* You were kicked from #aussiepythons by ChanOP (Channel is modelocked to +i or +k. You need access to join here)"

its modelocked? :?

you could always go into another room...#aussiepythons_1? that was an old one i think i'll hang out there for a while and see if i get joined lol

i'll say again

Bryony said:
Chat will be held in this room every Sunday night at 8pm Australian Eastern Time. Please grant the permission if the pop up window appears.

thats what it says on the top of the screen, mayby u can't enter unless its sunday 8pm

i'll say again:

zoe said:
thats not it, you can go in whenever u want! try downloading mirc and going in that way

i have been in there on many different days and many different times... :roll:

its worked every time i have tried
it has something to do with your computers set up and accses restrictions i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back