stupid harry potter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripper, Thanks Mick. :wink: ..................hey snakewrangler........take a chill pill mate :)

SnakeWrangler is right, its illeagal.
Second , downloading leaves a trail to your computer.
Third, There is a current drive to catch and sue downloaders. You may get an out of court settlement but it won't be cheap.
Forth, If you like something you should reward the markers

luke you can get copys that are great quality they only come around once every blue moon but i can remember gettin g a copy of tears of the sun two days before it came out at the movies in aus and it was dvd quality i mean its definetly a bad idear to watch one on a huge screen but after you get into the story you dont really notice the quality and i just got a bunch of simpsons futeramas and that 70s shows and there almost perfect

if you have used kazaa or anything that uses p2p networking, go to ww.trend.com, it's a free online scan and i will bet that u have a lot of trojans that you didn't know abt.

and fuscus there are ppl out there trying to stop ppl from d/loading, but it all comes down to how smart you are!!! not that i have ever d/loaded anything.

or how much of a cheap skate you are..............

or how much of a cheap skate you are..............

ummmm there are other reasons why you might choose to download or buy cheaper dvd's apart from being a cheap skate such as simply not having the money? :roll: it costs something like 10 cents to make a dvd anyway so we're being ripped off for starters, but lets not go there hey? :wink:

um 250million for spiderman just for an example thats just to make it then there is the few million for promotion cost,then @your 10cent mark to make the dvd X100billion,plus the case and inserts, then distrabution across the world and a few more cost for the movie company,then i wont mention the cost for the wholesellers and local distrabuters, then at a cost for shop owners there is the floor space it takes to display it @ an average of $250 per square m/per week, plus wages pluse running cost pluse more.......we havnt invented insto matic transfer machines yet
plus your easy to ster up zoe :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back