Challenge: Milk Drinking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Welcome to Adam's First APS Challenge. I will be issuing a number of challenges to members in the near future and will hopefully begin to build up a hall of fame of challenge winners, runners up, etc.

The first challenge is one of bovine lactose brilliance (don't worry, I'll let any lactose intollerants do this one with Soy Milk, etc if they want :D). It's simple, I want you to drink the largest quantity of milk that you can (full cream, skim or otherwise) and post how much you were able to consume. I will be attempting this myself also shortly (let's hope mum doesn't wonder where all the milk went.)

Good luck competitors, this is your chance for 15 minutes of APS fame!

456786590000000 litres in 25 min 2 breaths and one tolet stop (but while i was drinking)
sorry i dont like milk that much but i gave it a go

yeah milk is icky :? do milkshakes count? i can handle them :D

It comes out your nose after 4 litres anyway :lol: how will you possibly judge a winner adam? ,or prove a record? how long do you get etc? now, if it was bundy rum and coke, i might be in the running. lol will a certificate from the hospital where you are treated for a ruptured bladder be considered proof? :lol:

i will do this no sweat!!!!!!
i LOVE milk and as a child we went through 5L just from me drinking it
put some bailies in it at the october APS meeting and i'll beat EVERYONE

Dolly Parton's kids would mop the floor with us! lol :lol: :lol:

who is up for the challenge?!?!?!?!?!?!

minni slatey we would need someone to proove that they did it

when it comes to milk i can drink anyone under the table

This is actually a pretty old challenge, normally called the 'Gallon of milk in an hour" challenge. Simply because after about 2 litres, 99% of peoples body rejects the milk.

hell yeah!!!!!!
spike it with bailies and i'll win for sure!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
thats gross!!!!!!!
but i could handle soy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back