Idiots !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting how far people will go to learn about snakes
i would say it was for reserch
but i do agree thats a bit full on maybe they should of chewed up cain toads ??

I hope they all get the book thrown at them big time.

Even though we use them as a natural food source, thats just senceless crap what they did.

Burn them.

moosenoose said:
Just goes to show the mentality & lengths some people go to, to impress their mates! Damn idiots!

LOL, sounds like the guy in your avatar :lol:

well thats just out right wrong,and thanks Fuscus now i dont have too buy the paper you just saved me $1.20 i seen the headlines and was going too get the paper for a read .

phantom said:
well thats just out right wrong,and thanks Fuscus now i dont have too buy the paper you just saved me $1.20 i seen the headlines and was going too get the paper for a read .

Cool - I rarely buy newspapers now, I read the news on the web, the web sites tend to have less cr*p articles and considerbly less ads.

That is appalling.

They'll think twice about it if they cop a 75k fine. Probably not too good for you raw mouse is it?

Great avatar Moosenoose...one of the greatest moments in tv history.

Reminds of this guy who had an "art" exibition somewhere consisting of live golfish swimming in a blender. veiwers were invited to push the button and a few very cruel folk did. all very sad.
Moose your blood dripping sig line scares me!!.[cue physco shower scene sounf fx] :shock:

Hopefully these guys will only be eating rat and mice stew in prison for 2 years. Then when they get out they can spend then next few years paying off their fine.

Sadly its unlikely the persons responsible will receive anything max penalty. Ive heard of much worse, and the person/s involved just got small fine and community service. Given that perpetraters of serious even evil crimes against people often get ridiculously lenient treatment, its no wonder these cruel folk just dont care. :(

Now I know I have posted that I HATE mice. BUT really this is down right grosse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sickening to my stomach. Yeah I may not like the mice but I hope these guys cop the FULL penalty of the law.YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nome said:
What is it? (mooses avatar) sorry for my ignorance :oops:

You're excused Naiomi! :D My avatar changes on a whim! Very hard to keep track of me, let alone my indecisive attempts at appearance!..I'm never happy...ever...I'm a work in progress :D

earthmother said:
How long will it take to wean them off live and onto frozen/thawed? :?

LOL Earthmum, thats the "greased lightening' of humor! laughing myself silly. Excellent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very difficult species to switch to frozen, pubtableus redneckii feeds almost exclusivly on roadkill in the wild, fortunatly they are able create plenty themselves. ( particularly subspecies P.cletus redneckii) In captivity they must be fed small live creatures, these must be dipped in stale beer so they smell like roadkill. not reccomended for biginners.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back