Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I now officially own my snake!!!!

i had till the end of the week to hold the savage thing and i did!

so now it's mine :)

so yay for me!!!

it kept biting me.

Good onya Shadow, not too scarey eh., nice lil snake. :wink: better than holding mudmums rotten turtle too :lol:

i dont think its a bredli. it looks more like a darwin carpet.

Truely it does look a bit like a hybrid coastal, not to put a dampener on your new snake. Tell us what it is meant to be!!!

This little savage is only 50cm long i think
(it's 20 to 6 in the mornig so i an't get it out!)

it kept biting so mudmum was holding it for a wile

then i held it and it didn't want to leave me, i gave it back to mudmum and it bit her with out biting me
(yay for me)

i can't see much at the moment.... or think well......so i'll tell you what it is later...

(go my avatar)

I thought It looked like a Darwin - then again I've been wrong before. It's LOVE! From my little bit of experience with them you'll think you're right for a little while - no bites - then snappo! Keep up with the handling, mine is sick of biting me now! LOL

He was treating it like it was a Death Adder. lol

It's a mutt. A cheynei/mcdowelli cross. But a cute mutt I had the pleasure to be bitten by - alot.

The deal was that he held the snake by the end of the weekend - - or he'd have to hold the turtle. *wondering if I can mail that turtle to Inny as a gift*. No, he had to hold it or or it was going to be mine. It's a method I call..."I want that snake I hope he doesn't hold it".

from the photos mudmum looks liek he is getting pretty attached..........might have a fight on your hands!!

Yes, Soul - he had it sitting on his finger all comfy for ages. I did want it. :roll: But I've got a mutt too as well as my MD. Shadow has his eye on STPs coastal Urkel.
My mutt is in Photo Gallery or on the link (Photo page) under my signature. It's much darker and has more Jungle/Darwin colours, its name is 'Darwin'.

Before anybody asks, No, we won't be breeding with them at all. :)

He's held my MD alot and some of Beks and Steves snakes, lol, but the 1st time he saw it, it was attached to Steves hand along with 3 others and there was blood. :shock:

He was brave with the Antaresia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back