LAST SUPPER (WITH SEA SHELL FRAME) WALL HANING!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah and we can get a animal (from the muppets) and gaffa tape him to the bonnet

bullbar ok? not much of a bonnet...

oh and we should stop this convo now, getting off topic, people will start hating us :)

i say whoever wins it takes it to the october A.P.S meeting where it can be burned as a group :twisted:

I was definately leaning towards giving it to you Sam, but Doberman has a good case...
Let me think on this a while :)

My votes for the October meet group burning, that way we may give Tarongas emergency crew some bushfire training at the same time :)

What if it just decorated the kombi until burning time?

By the way, are there set dates on this Taronga meet?

Ok, sounds good to me.. Jeebus is all yours Sam!

Any good? I'm just about to read it, got it for my birthday a few weeks ago...

I absolutely loved it Nic; it's really well researched, fast paced, full of interesting info. I finished it in 6 hours :shock: I'm sure you'll love it :)

Cheers afric! Have to make sure I'm up for the weekend :D

Cool, maybe I should ditch the Dickens I'm ambling through and start it tonight...

LOL Nicole I must move this topic to normal forum. Looks like many people would like to post here and I would like to keep comercial section for serious business.
Great Idea Nicole.
I think Africa should have it. He is so close to god.

Last Supper (with Sea Shell Frame) wall hanging!

Stevo said:
They kinda look like something other than sea shells.
(i think im a bit warped)

Nah, you arent warped! I reckon they look like really weird eyeballs, OR MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE!! LOL!! ROFL!!! Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back