HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright Alan, we know all the chicks were after you mate, we're just trying to make ourselves feel wanted. :cry: :wink:

ROFL alan, cherry red shoes was the bloke you picked up in the bathroom at greenwood... He just wouldn't leave!

I was just being friendly and the dude wouldnt leave. Im too friendly i guess, from now on im going to be an obnoxious and rude drunk, no more happy friendly TS!!!

yeah i know, but im allowed to talk tough.....afterall, this is the internet...lol

Hahaha - yes, I remember the dancers, especially the stand-out Sherminator! ...and the torsos in the chimney... We gotta do it again soon... just without Cherry Red Shoes.

..Afterthought: Hey Bry, why don't we get all of us along to Bleach at the end of the next night?

oh no.....
cherry red shoes.......
he REALLY liked shermy and hung around like a lost puppy

I knew I shouldn't have gone home. :cry: Oh well, hopefully next time I won't be sick. Then I'll party on till the wee hours.LOL 8)

Pshh, the wee hours, weren't so wee by the time we all stumbled home lol ;) I felt kinda bad for cherry red shoes, noone talked to him when shermy went off chatting up that other group of people!

(ps, TS has his card :shock::lol:)

i bet you he is calling him right now for a randevou

Is that the talk of a man scorned... it was kinda cruel of the Sherminator to throw you over for CRS like that Sam... :)

He did meet him in the bathroom, must have seen something he liked :shock: I'm just a little less forward, I always miss out on the good ones :cry:

Sam and Shermy did have something special going there for a while eh Nicole.... :wink:

You said it Hugsta, we can all testify to that.. the camera never lies... :)

True that, and they looked so comfortable together after all.... :lol:

Lol they sure did. I have a few more pix that I have censored, ie: not going up, as this is a family site and all ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back