HP part 2... CANCELLED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP? Hydroponics?
Ha ha, thats our little secret eh!!

SORRY SHERMY, but I'm going to see Allblacks Vs Wallaby's at Telstra Stadium.
Will have to go next time.......sorry all. :(

Due to everyone all of a suddenly having plans, i will have to cancel and make it some other time. :( :( :(

What do you mean "everyone"? Hugsta's pulled out, but who else?

Or have you decided that you would rather see wallabies then herpers? (I remember you and that Kangaroo!) :twisted:

Hix

Bad luck for me. I have something in my planer on 7th. Well I hope to be there next time. Have great time people.

Well i cant have it just me and you hix, that would look weird wouldnt it?

Cause i dont think bryony is going, i know you and sheri are, but i expected more people than that, and i dont want to be the only drunken bum there....lol

If we can get more people then i will re-open my doors.

Its easy to get away with in a bigger group, but in a smaller group people notice you more...lol

Its easy to get away with in a bigger group, but in a smaller group people notice you more...lol
Sorry Sherman, but that's incorrect, you get noticed in any sized crowd the way you walk around picking up strange men, like cherry red shoes. You have noone to blame but yourself.....muhahaha.

hugsta said:
Sorry Sherman, but that's incorrect, you get noticed in any sized crowd the way you walk around picking up strange men, like cherry red shoes. You have noone to blame but yourself.....muhahaha.

My thoughts exactly, Hugsta!
:p :p :p

Hix

Oh yeh! Sorry I forgot there li'l buddy..
P.s Don't forget my $40 you good bloke you......

Great news Shermy! I was gonna hate missing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back