TARONGA ZOO CONFIRMED

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Huggy, got your pm, have saved details...bucks to follow....Thats four of us behind the scenes please. Gonna be so cool, cant wait!

Hey Huggy, please set aside a spot for me and Mark!
Send us the details.

BTW, this is on Saturday the 2nd of October right?

yeah Zoe will be riding up with a couple of blokes ,Sals not coming up though someone has to look after the caravan park.
Hugsta did you get my pm? im a definate just pm me your details thanks.
Nick

Yeah should be good, the ocean roads sensational you just need to do it out of season to many tourists looking at the view not what side of the road they are on, and with my tractor its hard enough as it is lol.

The great ocean road goes in the opposite direction so i had better not take that one :) or ill end up near SA. Most people go straight up the Hume which takes about 8 or 9 hours but is boring and full of cops so we are going to go around the coast and take a couple of days.

Sorry for hijacking your thread hugsta. :? Ive sent you about 3 pms now lol i figure you will get one anyway sign me up for the behind the scenes please mate.

Just realised, the child in my 1+1 is under 4, no entry fee for under 4's at taronga I think?
Would they charge for the behind the scenes for under 4's?

Just realised, the child in my 1+1 is under 4, no entry fee for under 4's at taronga I think?
Would they charge for the behind the scenes for under 4's?
Good question Magpie. Will have to find out age groups.

Hugsta,

Unless they've changed things recently, under 4 is free entry to the zoo, four and over pay the child's fare.

But there may be a minimum age for the behind-the-scenes. You'd better check that with Peter.

Hix

Hugsta,

Unless they've changed things recently, under 4 is free entry to the zoo, four and over pay the child's fare.

But there may be a minimum age for the behind-the-scenes. You'd better check that with Peter.

Hix
Thanks Hix, It will be a minimum fee of $10 then Magpie.
PM me if your coming.
Thanks
Daz

Latest update on Taronga.

Here is a list of ppl that have my details for payment:

dugadugabowbow - 1 adult
Lutzd - 2 adults
Instar - 2 adult, 2 kids
NCHERPS - 1 adult - zoo friend
Sheralyn - 1 adult, 2 kids
Nigmax - 1 adult
Sharnee - 1 adult
Bryony - 1 adult
Hey-i'm-sam - 1 adult
Nicole - 2 adults
Magpie - 1 adult, 1 underaged child
popp - 1 adult
Teamsherman - 1 adult
Greg - 2 adult - 2 child

These are the ppl I have confirmed, so please make sure i have your numbers correct.

These ppl are yet to confirm with me:

Switch - for 1 adult
Earthmother - 3 ? as to how many adult and how many children????
Pinkie - 1 adult
Daisy - 1 adult.

Please let me know guys as we are filling up.

Remember, I need the money in my hand by Fri 24th Sept so I can pay on the monday and organise tickets.

Thanks
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back