Slatemans decorated balls for hottest girl on APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. My dream chick mudmum have only one vote. And looks like it is mine.
Man do not apreciate mature wooman with young looks anymore?

she dosn't need a poll to know she is sexy ;)

and slatey lets get some bon-go drums and do the hula at the october APS meeting ;)
do you look good in a hula dress?

Slatey............ you nominated pythonkisses in your first post but she is not listed in the list above for voting and also i have noticed that shermy's roo is listed twice.........
I do hope you will be sending the winner your best set of balls and not just an average set of balls.....top shelf balls

cheers

Bry I have to try. I do have bely like havaiien cheef for sure.

Sorry it's taken a while too vote.......it's been.........too ..hmm hard. :shock: To pick that is.
Do we really have to choose Slatey, there are too many hotties in here, I can feel the temps rising already........oh, sorry thats' the heater.. :roll: :wink: . No, it is too hard to pick, it's like spunky chicky babe central, honeys galore.... god it's too hard to pick......... :? :lol: :lol:

PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then BRYONY!!!!!!!!

Miss Pinks and Bry are two gorgeous gals that no drinks night is complete without!
You've got my vote for one ball each. :)
We must do some clubs next time girls so we can all do the drunken boogaloo! :)

BTW Slatey, stop raiding Phil's wardrobe! LOL

Em, ill give you another vote, if you bury the turtle! :D
p.s has anyone heard from the mudclan lately?

yay!
pinx you hott sext thing! you are winning!
You had my vote all along ;)

HA HA Nicole. David had to give all fancy clothes a way. He is in serious relationship now with woman for change.

Is it cold around your way Slatey ???
Must be if they're blue, as they'd be red if it was hot........at least that's what the colours depict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back