Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldnt be talking about the rough scaled snake?
but i didnt know they were olive..

Bugger I missed that question by one minute, you should have waited longer lol.
I wouldnt call them one of our most dangerous species though

But keep this up heh, its really fun and good of ya to spend ya tiem doing it I rekon

thank you baritji ok this next one is well you work it out

i have a large head distinct from neck a yellow band extends from the snout around each side of the head the lower labials are striped the dorsal coloration is dark brown to black ventral surface is either pink or red.

PK :)

Yellow faced whip snake?? The yellow band could suggest this.
Red bellied black snake?? Ventral Surface colour could suggest this and the dorsal colouration.
Small eyed snake?? Ventral surface colour could suggest this and the dorsal colouration.

Not very sure about the yellow band though.

They dont have the bands on the snout though, it is along each side of the neck. I think I misunderstood your 'snout' thing

ok i think this one will get you all

you can find me south-western to central nsw to central northern qld
i have a broad, flat head distinct from neck, am thick-set body.Dorsal coloration light brown with dark irregular crossbands along the entire lenght of my sexy body.
my head is dark brown the labials are distinctly striped my ventral surface is cream?

WHO AM I

PK :)

GRR you didnt wait long enough lol, I would have posted the answer 20 seconds after u did lol. EVIL PK :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back