Australian Reptile Park sponsorship

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lutzd

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As many of you know, about a year ago we sponsored a snake at the Reptile Park.

That sponsorship has almost expired, and they are inviting us to re-sponsor.

"Dear Aussie Pythons & Snakes"

Everyone at the Australian Reptile Park wants to thank you for your support in adopting a Crazy Critter over the last year. Your contribution has assisted in the critical heating, feeding and general care of the many reptiles, mammals and birds that live here at the park.

As your adoption is nearing the expiry date, we would like to invite you to renew the animal sponsorship."

Is anyone interested in contributing to this again this year?

The benefits vary according to how much we can raise. Any benefits (such as free passes to the park, invitations to Park events, etc) will be randomly allocated to those who donate.

For more information, see http://www.reptilepark.com.au/critters.asp

I'll start it off with $20. Anyone interested, please post here.

Thanks

Is it the roughy? (sorry, can't upload photos and wasn't around the last time)

I'll put in $20 if so, please PM me the payment details.

Good point - sorry, forgot to men tion that. Yes, it was the roughy we sponsored last time. What we sponsor depends largely on how much we raise. If we get enough people offering to sponsor, I'll PM the payment details to everyone then.

Thanks Nome.

pm me the info David - Id like to contribute.
Cheers
Ad

Alexahnder said:
didn't geoff come up with the idea last year??

Alexahnder

www.aussiereptiles.com

I'm not sure who originally came up with the idea. I'm sure whoever thought of it doesn't want credit for themselves, although it WAS a great idea. :wink: The important point is that we, as a community, are willing to help.

Excellent guys! Thank you! We'll work out the payment details and get back to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back