Alien Vs Predator??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator all the way!

My little brother and I used to love those movies, actually I bet we both still do.

"If it bleeds we can kill it"

Predators for sure. love them. wish i had some of those gadgits.

You've gotta be kidding, Freddy v's Jason was crappy enough. LOL

You are all wrong.

In the end, they will unite to form a man-killing world taking over team and the human race will become slaves to the Predatalien!!!

Oooh!! When's it coming out? I love the game, can't wait to see the movie. Was it good Jimmy?

I want to see Predator v's Barney the purple dinosaur :twisted: Be a real short gruesom movie though. :lol:

"I love you, you love me,
we are happy.....Arrrrrrggghhhh.....................

instar said:
I want to see Predator v's Barney the purple dinosaur :twisted: Be a real short gruesom movie though. :lol:

"I love you, you love me,
we are happy.....Arrrrrrggghhhh.....................

That would end up like the gay mardi gras.....purple bits all over the place!!! LOL :lol:

Why would they fight, they could both be xenosexuals.
Pred could give Alienchick some bloodflowers, they could have some wonderful candlelight dinners together and talk about decapatation, Pred could show AlienChick his bone... collection and they could get married and have a long and happy life together.

Mind you, the bedroom scenes paint a mental polaroid that I could do without.

I saw it opening day here in the states (8/13). It is a good movie. Love the video games too. There are a few things about the movie that could've been better, or don't make much sense, but for what it is, it's cool.

I won't give the movie away, but for my vote aliens are the coolest thing sinse kinky sex and hard drugs.

Give me "Sound of Music" or "Oklahoma" any day. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back