A Happy Man

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
What else would you call it........ :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

LOL Fuscus, sure is.

She is in prelay, although she hasn't sloughed yet, by the look of her I would imagine it would be in a day or so. Then some lovely little babies. Can't wait, I always get excited this time of year, gravid females here and there. I love watching the neonates hatch, you never know what may come out (colour and pattern wise that is).

Congrats Huggy!
I hope that's me in a couple of years.
Um, me in your position I mean, not hers LOL

Hopefully my coastals will do that 1 day....

Hopefully my coastals will do that 1 day....
Same here ether, when they are old enough....

I just hope my diamonds go this year......fingers crossed.... :D

Excellent stuff bigman!!!

Save a hatchie for me will ya!!!

Hopefully my male beardie will start going through with the job instead of being satisfied when the female submits!!!

Anyways, congrats again mate. :D :D

i wanna see the eggs hatch!!!!!!!!!!
can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? can i? pleeeeeeease uncy huggy

Hello Pals, I am back online and it's working!
Since I've been off running about I broke 2 ribs and fractured a vertebrae. No, I wasn't leaping on Lace Monitors or practicing for the Olympics. I walked into a metal bannister and 'snap snap crunch' - - I sound like a new cereal.
I'm fine and well, and morphine - nice pill make feel good.

Shermy I hope the male you're talking about isn't your new one! He's a virile monster! Uh oh. He mustn't like you watching - lol. If all else fails, up your temps and wait for Spring to set in.

It's pretty cute watching their little ritual isn't it? Bobbing heads and arm waving and the love bite on the back of her neck. Hold on, that's me and Moth.
lol j/k.
Nice to be back and catching up with the news. Tisk, the world goes on when I'm not around?
Love you all
Em :) x x x

Bobbing heads and arm waving and the love bite on the back of her neck. Hold on, that's me and Moth.

Oh dear, tell Moth he's a little disoriented :) Maybe dim the lights a little, you know what moths are like around bright lights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back