new pic of my diamond python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote she is getting heavy too. i will weigh her soon and messure her too.[/quote]

she put on lots of weight from one mouse/rat?

Do people weigh their snakes regulary?? If so where do u do it?

i've had her for 3 months now and she has eatten 11 mice once these rats have there litter i will feed her rats.

ether i use the kickthen sorry for the spelling scales i weigh the container i put her in and then i put her in the container and with the total weight i take what the container weighs off and then i have the weight of my snake.

I weigh all of mine before everyfeed.
I pop them in a bag or pillow case and then into a tub on the scale.

Ether, it can be a good idea if you want to monitor your snakes growth, however if it is feeding regularly then it is not necessary. Up to you really. When you take your snake in to the vet they should weigh it for you. They can tell you if it is over or underweight. IMO.

I must admit I am remiss in this area, stopped weighing them about a year ago but keep telling myself I must start weighing them again. Problem is I hate taking orders so I don't listen to myself!!
Must start doing it again though :)

maybe u didn't realise u way more then 5kg? if u way more then that ur FAT!! lol yeah only a little though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back