ahhhhh, 2nd place. And some pics too!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Blocker got second place today, beaten by a little hypo coastal.

Oh well, its better than nothing and it was also a great day at the expo, heaps of cool animals, and i got to hold a frilled neck for the first time. :)

cheers, Alan.

congrats mate.
seconds not so bad.(yet no one remembers who came second)
so i take that back.
demand a recount :twisted:

Alan,
To even place in that show is good, was some absolutely stunning animals in the show. Are you the army guy I was chatting to?

It was rigged. You were robbed. Who owns this snake. We should do something. Onyah Chummly.

Splitmore, yep, that was me, but can you refresh my memory as to who your were? i met that many people today so you will have to remind me which one of them you were!!! LOL

Plus, i was pretty hungover from last night too!!!! LOL

That was me who tried to chase up when the results were being announced for you. Not sure what happened to the judging being done earlier, I think all the organisers were far too busy.
If your there tomorrow I'll be wandering around again with some sort of reptile in my hand and being harassed by a thousand kids!

Ahhh yes, thanks for that, yeah, i'll be there tomorrow, my mum and sister want to be freaked out by the snakes and other stuff.
So i'll catch you then mate :)

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

I thought people were supposed to wear frilly nickers, not frilly hats!!!!! LOL
DSC00054.jpg

I know, he is just a little froggy, but my favourite of the show none-the-less!!!
DSC00063.jpg

There was so much to look at and photograph, i didnt know where to start, my head was spinning so i had to sit down....or maybe that was just the hangover??? oh well, who knows!!!

Enjoy, and Cheers, Alan.

Beaten by a little hypo?! What a gyp! It'll probably grow up and look dodgy! Ah well, second is still really good! Horray for Blocker!
Well done, Alan!

Yeah, i think my little ballot male and my original little female are better looking than the little hypo, not to mention bigger! Oh well, i know who is the best snake and thats all that matters!!!! :) ;)

Congrats Alan and Alexander!!! :D Thanx for sharing the great news with us so soon after the show. Great photos Alan!!!

You both did very well!! :wink:

Cheers, Jude

Well done to both you guys.

It was a great day and was great to put faces to nicknames. Got to meet Bob Whittey(sorry for spelling if incorrect), Marshall Black from NT Wildlife Park, Greg Fyfe, Roy Pails (again) to name a couple and few others as well.

Was good to catch up with plenty of APS ppl's at the show.

Alexahnder said:
I came 1st in the bluey category and 3rd in the childreni category.

Alexahnder

Thats fantastic Alexahnder. What sort of bluey did you have in the show.
Oh I'll see it tomorrow.

Who said Spencers aren't friendly. This guy was huge for a Spencers, I believe it was one of bigguys and it was named appropriately "Tiny".

And its skin was so soft, i think bigguy use's dove soap on the badboy!!! LOL

Teamsherman said:
Splitmore, yep, that was me, but can you refresh my memory as to who your were? i met that many people today so you will have to remind me which one of them you were!!! LOL

Plus, i was pretty hungover from last night too!!!! LOL

This is why I think we should have nametags next meeting in Taroonga.
Sherelyn mabe make some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back