The giant anaconda on foxtel

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stiffler

Banned
Reaction score
Monday night a crazy south African guy called Austin or something is going on a trip to find them. This guy's a nut. On one of his shows he got nailed by a cobra.
This should be cool.

I know it's corny, but some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

You guys think Steve is a tool? How about this gimp, touching Cobras hoods AND gets bitten...

fight, fight, fight! :)

Ages ago I saw a doco on people researching an anaconda species. They search for them by wading in shallow water until they feel one with their feet. Most of the reseachers complained how much a bite hurt (the anacondas hang on :shock: ) and there was one shelia who hadn't been bitten and was saying that the complainers were soking. She changed her tune 3/4s through the program for reasons that you can guess.

Austin Yepie, MY HERO. I love his programs. Must tape it for Inny.

Crikey, you blokes are full of it, Steve Irwin is a legend mate, what a beauty, isn't he just gorgeous.......oh sorry I forgtot what you were talking about!!!!!!!!! LOL

I found a DVD on Supersize crocodiles documentary by National Geographic at HMV about $30. They have other docos on dvd through National Geographic.

Shaun

they guy in central america is Hey Zeus. He is hispanic and the woman is his wife. I have seen jut about every doco on this guy and they trace them bu shoving radio transmitters inside a big plastic pill down their throats. And no it doesn't hurt them. He has recorded mating rituals and births and what he doesn't know about them doesn't exist. Same as Stevey mate, For these guys it is all about conservation. Go hard fellas.

cwarren72 said:
... For these guys it is all about conservation. Go hard fellas.
Thats it in a nutshell. It really doesn't matter is the presenter has a posh accent or he says "Golly Gosh" far too many times per hour, just as long as there are few extra nature lovers at the end of each program.

Well it has just finished and it was pretty cool. Good to see him get nailed by an anaconda.

I mist it becaose I thought it start 7.30. Well bad luck.

You definatly didn't miss much. Wasn't the unplanned swan dive at the beginning amazing how it was caught from three different camera angles. What about how he was throwing the boa that had wrapped itself in a ball around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back