baritji

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, well [edited bad language - LAST WARNING] you! You're a [edited - WE'RE SERIOUS THIS TIME - Administrators] and I hope that your arm pits are subjected to a nasty case of [edited - moderators. Att: Sdaji, YOU ARE NOW BANNED FOR THREE WEEKS, PENDING A FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION]

Oh hey, good thing the system is malfunctioning. *phew*

Oh, springherp, by the way, tell your mum I'd like to [Okay Sdaji, that's it, the system may be a bit crook, but I'm sending someone over to kill you know]

LMFAO sdaji, that was very funny indeed....thanks for the laugh mate!!!

I love cats, a bit tough but still nice.

u know their used to be some informative people on this site, now all i seem to see is this crap.
don't listen to em brodes

Sung to the tune of "cats in the cradle"

"theres cats in the chow mein at the silver moon, little poor kitten sitten on your spoon...oh my god, its not chicken or pork, its garfield on my forrrrrrkkkk!!"

Morelia_man said:
u know their used to be some informative people on this site, now all i seem to see is this crap.
don't listen to em brodes

there is still good info, this thread is in chit chat so if you don't want to read it then don't
its just all in the name of fun

I have to agree with the guy. Look on the site now and see how many informative reptile related threads are running. The super growth theory was great, but a couple of people destroyed it.

Having said that, I enjoy about 98 percent of threads posted on this site :D. Even if its not informative, it is still fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back