this suck royal monkey nuts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence to your parents Jimmy but you see how the terrorists win. Imagine how many holidays they have just cancelled and how many Indonesians have just been hurt financially.

I am not saying your parents should go, but then again I'll bet Bali was the choice of many recently because it was cheap, why, because of the terrorists. Now people wont go why......

I too flew to the US 1 month after Sept 11. We cant let these people win.

Hey Jimmy I'll bet you were only going to get a few cheap GTPs to smuggle home. LOL THIS IS A JOKE EVERYBODY.

Your folks sure they cannot get a refund, sounds dodgy unless they signed something to that effect.

Maybe if the Terrorists heard that Jimmy was coming they'd take a holiday too.

Do what Mum and Dad say because it was their money and their choice to protect their little Jimmy boy.

I know I'd go to New Zealand or Solomon Islands instead.

Stay alive JTK.
Em.

instar said:
Your folks sure they cannot get a refund, sounds dodgy unless they signed something to that effect.

Inny,

Most Travel Insurance policies specifically state that they do NOT cover wars, military coup de tats, or acts of terrorism. Further, it was Jimmy's parents that cancelled - this would be seen by airlines and insurance companies as a voluntary cancellation, despite what anyone with any common sense thinks.

:(

Hix

Bloody terrorists.
Stupid wankas, wreck the whole world for everybody else. Kill them all slowly, stupid bastards. Killing 350 school kids, what the hell is the go with that? Some people need to get a life.

We cant even go on holidays without fearing for our ****ing lives anymore, this world is a crock of ****, and I am very sorry to be living in it

Haha jimmy, no trip 4 u. oh well ur just gunna have to wait till they bomb here and then u can die.

Sorry about the holiday Jimmy i know you were really looking forward to it .
But as everyone here has said they probably actually love you and dont want you to die (or they are just thinking of themselves stuff Jimmys feelings ) so they thought they would call the trip off .

It would really suck royal monkeys nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back