Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting. Its Craig and Jackie Adams from the Australian Reptile Park in search of the Kimberlies version of the false King Brown that Richard Wells descibed about 15 years ago. Its named after John Weigel, the parks owner.

F*@^ing Lisa McCune &^%&^%$&^*&^ man I hate that chick. World Around Us with Lisa, blah blah blah all she does is comes on and craps on for two seconds and then gone. So sick of seeing her face every boody where. But I will endeavour to watch though

cwarren72 said:
F*@^ing Lisa McCune &^%&^%$&^*&^ man I hate that chick. World Around Us with Lisa, blah blah blah all she does is comes on and craps on for two seconds and then gone. So sick of seeing her face every boody where. But I will endeavour to watch though

you might be thinking of eddie mcquire me thinks lol :)

hehehe Nomester :D... she is a babe, much like yaself ;)

Why do you agree with him :(. Your not supposed to LISTEN to her...hehehehe

Acanthophis said:
hehehe Nomester :D... she is a babe, much like yaself ;)

Why do you agree with him :(. Your not supposed to LISTEN to her...hehehehe

LOL :oops: :lol:

I don't quite feel as strongly as CW does about her, hehe, but I do find it annoying when it is World around us with Lisa Mcune, I mean all she does is say what it's about, and then says, "well, I thoroughly enjoyed that". LOL, I dont' mind though, just interesting that someone else pointed it out.

hehe SW, I agree!!!!

They don't have to go to the Kimberlys to find it . That snake they are looking for is also found here in Port Hedland it has single subcaudals yet remains an egg layer . I notified Wiegel five months ago of this with the relavant proof but he never bothered to reply.l

No definitely no leg pulling. Many people know of this find and I have spoken to C.A.L.M and to Brian Fry about this a fair while ago. Brian is also aware of its possiable distribution out side the Kimberly's. I would just about guarantee that west aussie would have come accross this snake up here as well. Also I have taken several close ups which I can post to any body that wishes to view them.
When my partner gets back from Perth we will catch a few for all the un convinced. The question does remain however how this snakes differs if at all from Pailsi.

cwarren72 said:

Gotta agree CW. We wont even buy groceries because we cant remember which chain she advertises but we are not taking any chances.
Does she even watch the shows before they air? Doubt it.

Lisa McCune is just a long line of presenters of world around us with ..
I can only assume that there is some marketing angle somewhere that defrays the cost of sending her and a film crew to the zoo or wildlife sanctuary for a couple of 30 second snippets (which could have been more productivly used convincing us that toilet water should be blue), but I can't see it.

Ratings boys and girls. Ratings. It seems that the majority of ignorant human beings prefer their nature with cookies and cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back