Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems interesting that when a few weeks ago you were complaining about rigged shows, and then when one comes along that is definatly not rigged you complain that there aren't enough reptiles in it.

at the end of the day it gave you somthing to watch for an hour did it not? better then the other crap that is usally on........

Teamsherman said:
So if you watched it as though you knew nothing, it was a great show, i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Plus, any show that shows off our natural beauty and awesome wildlife, is a great show in my eyes.

:D I agree with you T.Sherman! We both thoroughly enjoyed the show, beautiful country we live in...the Kimberleys is on our 'wish list' to visit one day...:wink:

Cheers, Jude

Ahuh, I sure wuld love to jump off those cliffs in to the amazing looking water. I should be going there next year, cant wait... yay

I know of another 5 roughys in WA that are alive and well and not mentioned so far. Have handled one of them too. Very nice nose biters they are.

Baritji said:
Ahuh, I sure wuld love to jump off those cliffs in to the amazing looking water. I should be going there next year, cant wait... yay

And how cool would it be to jump in and come up with a tiny (NOTE: tiny) fresh water crocodile ? Yes, do that Brodie!

Em

Womas4me, the question is were these 5 wild caught roughys, or are they captive bred ones that came from the ARP at Gosford. As far as I am aware John Weigel from the ARP is the only person so far who was given permits to collect live specimens, and has been very sucsessful so far in breeding them.

i liked to show, there were afew parts that i didnt like.

first was that chick saying they were after a "poisonous"snake. if shes going to do the job her writers could atleast do research

also i think they could mention that being a missing like between a king brown and a eastern brown is a bigger deal by mentioning that knig browns are apart of the blacksnake group.

Tommo, I bet most of what everyone is saying is missing from the show was there. Unfortuneatly, Craig and Jackie had no say in what was shown by the editors, and most hit the floor never to be seen.

It was better than watching the debate between our leader and the other who wants the job,anything was better than watching there dribble, in fact i would have watched two flies crawling up a wall before the debate.
Remember you can always tell when a polly is lieing..they just open their mouth..

Razza, no truer word was ever spoken about a poly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back