Poo - and lots of it!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella

Reaction score
Well, I just got back from a great weekend at the beach and I have missed yet another slough! I swear he waits 'til I'm out of the house. I've had my python almost two years now and I have NEVER once seen him shed. I've only seen the opaque eyes twice. I saw them this time but I thought I had a bit more time b4 he actually shed. :cry:

On top of that, when I opened his home to remove the shed, I was hit by the smell of freshly pooed poo. Further investigation found said poo in a dark corner near the water source. Not only that, he'd managed to leave some in his shed as well as somehow smearing some on the back wall! He's really outdone himself this time. It would've been something to see tho. The pooed-in shed is four feet above the majority which, in turn, is some distance from the smear.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my lovely homecoming with u all. I'm actually quite proud for some unexplicable reason. Am I all alone in this?

Ella :D

Yes,
But I dont go around pretending I know everything about reptiles when I obviously dont know much about them do I?

I should have taken a picture this morning. I woke to about a 2lbs pile of Burm poo, and a freshly shed snake. Smells up the whole damn house.

HAHAHAHA kevyn, that would of been a great good morning pressy. makes u feel loved doesn't it. :D

Good idea, but I'm thinking snow shovel. I really should have tossed this pile into a neighbours yard but Meaghan wouldn't let me.

lol my diamond shed the same day as everyone elses by the sound of things and i got a photo of the poo. it was huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back