AHS this friday night?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Im pretty sure its on again this friday night.

If im right, i will be there. Anyone else coming along??

Cheers, Alan.

yeah its this friday. Andrew Peterson is talking about reptiles he found on a trip to Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique.

I should probably be there.

Alexahnder

oh it sounds good and i'm going to miss it :(

No need for that sherms!! But yes, you will rest easy, cause I'll be there!! :D It's been so long... *sniff*

Gotta love Sydney

Whoaaaaa, im excited!! Can i sit inbetween you guys? can i, can i??

Anyone know what the topics are? Starts around 8pm, is that right... in the Museum? If I can talk my boy into it, I might bring him along....

Usually there is only one speaker about a certain topic, this week Andrew Peterson is talking about his trip to Lake Malawi in africa, with pics of herps and most likely fish too.

Cheers, Alan.

It's a great thing to go to david! I've been in other places for a couple years lol, but I'm looking forward to this one :)

try for about 7:30 if you can lutzy.

You can even sit with Jonny, Sam and yep, you guessed it....ME!!

Teamsherman said:
try for about 7:30 if you can lutzy.

You can even sit with Jonny, Sam and yep, you guessed it....ME!!

I sit in the front 2 rows, shermy is a rebel and usually sits up the back :wink:

I'll be there too. Hopefully it will be a better talk than last month's. If Peterson took the photos himself, then at least he'll know what they are of and not have to ask someone else all the time!
LOL

Enter through the William St entrance Lutzy.

:p

Hix

I'm gonna miss out too Bry - Imagine Mark's selfishness having a birthday on AHS night LOL

can someone tell me the address so I can actually go this time ??? if you wouldn't mind pm me what's membership cost too btw???

I really really want to go this time

Cerion - they have no problems with people wandering in to check it out, it's my understanding that membership is not required to attend a meeting or two (though you'll probably end up getting one first time, i did ;))

If anything's changed in relation to this in the past couple years people, please correct me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back