TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugsta

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well, for those that are coming bts on Saturday, I have the tickets. It has been paid for and has been organised.........finally. 8)

This is the list of ppl whom I paid for: A=adult and C=children

NCHERPS - 1A
Nicole - 2A
Instar - 2A 2C
Nigmax - 1A
Hugsta - 2A
Lutzd - 2A
Bryony - 1A
Sheralyn - 1A 2C

If there is anyone that has been missed (which I doubt) please Pm me with details so I can rectify the problem.

The meeting time for the bts tour is at the same time as the APS meeting which is 11am. There will be 2 tours the first at 11am and the second at 1pm.

As a special treat they have organised to feed the Komodo Dragon at 11am for us to watch. So please BRING YOUR CAMERAS & VIDEOS. The Komodo is only fed once a month and was fed only last week. So they are giving him an extra feed for us. So many thanks to Dr Peter Harlow and Michael McFadden for organising this for us.

As for the tickets, I have them in my little hands to be collected. I live in Kellyville and anyone that would prefer to pick them up before the day is more than welcome. Please contact me to make arrangements for their pickup. I will help you out as much as I can so you and I will be as inconvenienced as possible.

If you are unable to pick them up then you will have to organise to meet me at the gates on the day.

If you have any question then please PM me.

Regards
Daz

PS here are some little sample piccies that I took today while paying.
Cheers
Daz

May have been mags, can't remember to be honest. Looked like a giant corn snake.

i love those massive gecko's. make sure we see heaps of photo's people that go bts please

Hugs,
That snake looks like a Elaphe taeniura friesi, the tiawan beauty snake, nice snakes, being kept by alot of people now in the US and Europe.

Neil

Yeah thats a Taiwanese Beauty Snake. If I remember correctly they are kept in a large top opening enclosure in a corner of the main room.

Alexahnder

Hugs,
That snake looks like a Elaphe taeniura friesi, the tiawan beauty snake, nice snakes, being kept by alot of people now in the US and Europe.

Neil

Yes Neil, that was it. Quite a snappy one as well Peter told me.

well thanx huggy for taking the time to organise this for all of us who are comming i am sure it will be great!!!!!!

After what I saw on Monday I am sure it will be. I got to hold a giant gecko and actually touch a Gila Monster which is up there getting to hold a 14-15ft oenpelli.

I also am looking forward to seeing the Komodo being fed.

I think this should all be done by pm so as the rest of us dont get to jealous :wink:

I wished i could have got down for that as well hope all you aps members have a great day !

And the weather is good too :):)

hugsta said:
The meeting time for the bts tour is at the same time as the APS meeting which is 11am. There will be 2 tours the first at 11am and the second at 1pm.

As a special treat they have organised to feed the Komodo Dragon at 11am for us to watch. So please BRING YOUR CAMERAS & VIDEOS. The Komodo is only fed once a month and was fed only last week. So they are giving him an extra feed for us. So many thanks to Dr Peter Harlow and Michael McFadden for organising this for us.

OK people
We all see each other at 11 am for feeding Komodo Dragon. We organize our selves there.
People who get lost or come late please call Slateman mobile 0421434045 for info where to find us.

RE: Re: TARONGA ZOO UPDATE....behind the scenes

Sorry Hugsta cant make it now. So if anyone would like my behind the scenes ticket, free of charge let me know and i will tell Hugs to hand it over.

Ah, that's tragic Nick. I was looking forward to catching up with you. Ethan's not drinking enough and I wanted you to show him how it's done.

Cheers, Greg :wink:

your not comming at all nig?

Sorry bout that Greg mate i dont like letting people down especially something as important as this :evil: :wink: , you will just have to come down to the Island when i organise a bbq weekend stay for a few days and will have a reaL sess. I just have to get a few things out of the road first like the GP, XMAS and my wedding.
Nick

No i cant make it up there Bry bit annoyed but ive built a bridge and can see the other side :lol:
Next time. Do you know anyone that would like the ticket dont want it to go to waste.

don't worry someone will want it........someone budget like........a team of shermans
lol

lol, if it's still going on the day then I'll take it Nick, but better if someone else wants it as I will have my 3YO with me and bts might be a bit of a challenge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back