a post for sadji

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i know how you love inanimate objects so.... this is a hole punch....

ohhhh... how nice a family reunion they have been missing each other

ooooooowwww that IS a nice one, look at the colours in that one!
is it office works?

you guys have got nothing on inanimate objects....check out this badboy!
shuttlethingy.jpg

LOL

the first one is just well travelled :) it has been to iraq and east timor, there will be a few people here that will know what the RQ stands for on the back of the punch (sherm).... so maybe he just needs a holiday what do you reckon womas a family reunion will make him good as new.

stockeh said:
there will be a few people here that will know what the RQ stands for on the back of the punch (sherm).....

Regimental Quartermaster!!!!

He he he he.... thats the one...

Very nice of him to donate to the cause wasnt it ...lol...

i love the way the light bounces off the tape... just beautiful *tear* nice work

You guys really have no idea on inanimate objects do you??
Learn from the master!!

Acanthophis said:
Who is Sadji>?

thats one of APS' biggest questions, Who really is Sdaji???

I think he is a sophisticated sex robot sent....no wait, thats me! ummm, Sdaji, Sdaji, Sdaji?? maybe he is a U.S government official checking for love weapons of mass destruction? or mass production??

Who Knows!!

(but to be normal Acanthophis, he is a member here that is one really spaced out space trooper, a bit like George Jetson)

It's almost like someone is trying to tease me.... do some people think I sometimes post strange pictures?

Well, anyway, I'm very flattered that you made a post just for me (even if you can't properly type "Sdaji" ;) ), but not to be outdone, here are some of my inanimate objects :)

A free hatchling carpet to the first person to list all objects in the picture correctly :D (yes, I'll be pedantic ;) )

grr the attachment didn't work... let me try again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back