Best Mail Order Service

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Reaction score
Hello All,

:D :D Well today i got a very nice surprize :eek: i have been nominated for my site all i need now is some VOTES so now would be the time to tell me what you think of my site most have my web site addie but to vote you need to go to this one.

http://www.adultawards.com.au/

Am under the Best Mail Order Service

Cheers
PK

ME SO HAPPY WOOHOO

Well Fuscus at least that link goes somewhere interesting :roll:

My suspicious nature says this is a email trawl Well you feel like that dont vote easy ppl dont have to vote for my site if they dont wish to I WAS HAPPY TILL I SEEN YOUR POST i think you need to spend some time away from the computer AND DO SOMETHING LIKE ME THEN YOU CAN POST LINKS THAT work.

NOW YOU HAVE A NICE DAY :)

PK :) :)

Re: RE: Best Mail Order Service

Acanthophis said:
Oh, jealous somebody else is posting links Mark? At least they sammies link isnt pointless like 99 percent of yours are

You dont have to go to his links if you dont like them :roll:

RE: Re: RE: Best Mail Order Service

Yeah well its a bit bloody hard, every ssecond post of his is a stupid boring link! Nothing else is posted on this site.

I just dont like it when he gets up someone who has done a good job!

yeah settle down champ alot of people like reading whats happening regarduing reptiles and other things in the world,just coz he not like sumthing does not mean u have to have a sook and then bag his posts as im sure you have enjoyed a few of them. nice site pk

I have said nothing about PKs site, In fact I think it is great and I hope that she is doing well.
But this award site and its voting method seems like a great way to increase the number of viagria emails you get daily.

And Acanthophis, if you think that nothing else is posted why don't you contribute rather than just complain.

EDIT DUE TO PERSONAL ABUSE! DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN

acanthophis must make you feel good behind that screen to bag someone. just dont read the posts simple. and if its so boring why dont you contribute a bit more.

I like Fuscus' links and like the new section devoted to it, and I couldn't see any negativity in his post...he was just stating facts. That's what I think anyway. Nice site PK :)

Well, unlike certain other people on this site, I do not overstate my knowledge and post information that is quite obviously wrong

So if i have something to contribute I will!

And... hmm look in my posts today and you will see I have offered reptile adive today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back