Best Mail Order Service

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well actually. If I had no brain my body would not be able to function properly! I would not be able to type this, or even be able to breathe!

But surely you would know that!

Well actually. If I had no brain my body would not be able to function properly! I would not be able to type this, or even be able to breathe!
You can't do any of that with half a brain either.

Unless your a dolphin. I think they can shut half off to rest it whilst using the other half

My statement was a figure of speech!

And actually you can, not every part of the brain is used at once. The above people could be missing half of their brain,but still technically be able to type!

Hey womas.

Ive seen quite a few funny @$$ posts from ya tonight! You norm a serious member. Are ya drunk or something?

either way you have had me laughing pretty hard 3 times tonight

RE: Re: RE: Best Mail Order Service

ANyway, sammie is a good friend of mine and I now feel really slack playing a part in ruining her thread.

Sorry Sammie

Fuscus Web links are of great interest to lots of members. There was some complaint about them being in other categories, which is why we created a section just for those posts.

If you check out the "views" count, you will see that most of them are appreciated.

No more bagging please! :-(

In Fuscus defence, I do enjoy some of his more info enriched and/or entertaining links. Good stuff.
In fairness tho, Fuscus mate, I am finding the percentage of somewhat "less worth reading" links climbing in recent months. Not every story mentioning reptiles is worth the read,for instance, u can only read so many storys about croc farms *yawns* :lol: Please keep the better ones coming!

p.s Remember this? http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=download&id=1603 :D :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back